SOLUTIONS FOR THE COMMERCIAL FLEET INSURANCE INDUSTRY
PARTNER WITH US. RETAIN MORE CLIENTS. ACQUIRE NEW ONES.
Not only will we supply you with the driver safety products that will help your insureds operate vehicle fleets more safely, we will support you with the marketing tools needed to deliver the right message. Some examples of how we help you present our solutions to clients include:
- Digital- and print-based brochures and flyers
- Driver’s Alert hosted insurance partner page with custom branding and contact form
- Overview video with contact info customization options
- Collaboration on events such as trade shows and conferences
- Custom projects (e.g., sales collateral, videos, webinars, etc.)
- Phone support from product experts and insurance industry advisers
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“We were reluctant to use Driver’s Alert in the beginning because ThyssenKrupp Elevator had already established its own best-in-class call center, including the implementation of our own ‘How’s My Driving’ program. The process of receiving calls and notifying our branches worked well, but to enhance the success of the program we realized we needed to add or refine other elements related to tracking, reporting and driver’s safety training.”
– TOM ARMSTRONG ,Director of Fleet Management, ThyssenKrupp
In the following infographic, we show you the five steps involved in a 1-800 'How Am I Driving?' incident report call---from recording a motorist's in-field observations to ensuring a safer driver returns to the road. Also included are some facts about our 'How...