GEOTAB TELEMATICS | SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT
When you need to improve efficiency in your operations, Geotab telematics solutions can help. When integrated with the Driver’s Alert Fleet Safety Management system, Geotab’s award-winning technology can improve everything from driver safety and fuel efficiency to preventative maintenance and operational costs.
The innovative Geotab Cloud ELD (electronic logging device) puts vital driver information at your fingertips. This Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration-approved device connects with a user-friendly platform to make tasks like tracking, managing and sharing records of duty status (RODS) fast and easy.
Using a Geotab GO telematics device and the Geotab Drive mobile app, you’ll have complete access to accurate, continuous data from every driver. This allows you to more effectively monitor and record hours of service (HOS) as well as RODS and driver vehicle inspection reports (DVIRS).
All this data is stored in the cloud-based MyGeotab fleet management software program. That means with the Geotab fleet telematics platform, you’ll always have access to the information you need — when you need it.
Schedule a free demo!
SAFETY-BASED VEHICLE TELEMATICS STATS:
45% fewer vehicle accidents
75% reduction in speeding events
90% improvement in seat belt usage
80% reduction in aggressive driving (e.g., hard cornering)
OPERATIONS-BASED VEHICLE TELEMATICS STATS:
25% fuel savings
30% drop in idle time
10% fewer miles driven
14% lowering of maintenance costs
15% spike in productivity
20% increase in vehicle utilization
All the Data You Need in One Place
Our customizable online portal brings all your information together in one place. Using advanced telematics technology, our Enterprise Fleet Safety Management system allows you to monitor location, fuel consumption, engine health, speed/acceleration, harsh braking and more. This gives you a clear picture of driver behavior so you can correct costly and dangerous driver error and improve your profitability.
When paired with our 1-800 “How’s My Driving?” driver observation program, you’ll get a clear picture of where your fleet needs improvement, what’s working and where your greatest risks are. You can analyze results based on individuals, groups or the entire fleet to make the best decisions for your company and your drivers.
- Reduce fuel costs by decreasing idling time, speeding and other inefficient driving behaviors.
- Monitor predictive engine health data.
- Limit wear and tear by ensuring targeted maintenance.
RISK & SAFETY
- Significantly lower insurance, claims and workers’ comp costs.
- Monitor and correct unsafe behaviors in real time with our in cab driver coaching.
- Use historical data to identify high-risk drivers or trends.
- IFTA Fuel Tax Reporting
- Ensure FMCSA compliance with reliable, time-saving tracking and recordkeeping of Hours of Service and DVIR.
- Use “accident memory” to help reconstruct accidents and aid legal efforts.
- Streamlined online dashboard and carefully filtered email alerts consolidate data into actionable items.
- Prevent information overload for fleet managers.
- Eliminate redundant or irrelevant data.