100% NEW FLEET DRIVER SAFETY TRAINING!
- 100% new eLearning content
- Tablet friendly
- HTML5 (no more Flash compatibility issues!)
- SCORM compliant
- High-quality graphics and animation
- Intuitive navigation and convenient bookmarking
- Dynamically changing posttests to ensure accountability
- Knowledge checks to improve subject matter comprehension and retention
- Custom course capability
- Full integration with driver monitoring platform
RECORDED WEBINAR: “Rethinking eLearning for Fleet Safety”
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“We were reluctant to use Driver’s Alert in the beginning because ThyssenKrupp Elevator had already established its own best-in-class call center, including the implementation of our own ‘How’s My Driving’ program. The process of receiving calls and notifying our branches worked well, but to enhance the success of the program we realized we needed to add or refine other elements related to tracking, reporting and driver’s safety training.”
– TOM ARMSTRONG ,Director of Fleet Management, ThyssenKrupp
In the following infographic, we show you the five steps involved in a 1-800 'How Am I Driving?' incident report call---from recording a motorist's in-field observations to ensuring a safer driver returns to the road. Also included are some facts about our 'How Am I...