DECAL-BASED DRIVER OBSERVATION PROGRAM
HOW’S MY DRIVING?
We are noted for many firsts. We’re the first fleet safety company to:
- Use high-visibility, reflective decals for night viewing
- Assign unique vehicle IDs
- Record motorist calls
- Integrate incident-related, online training
CORRECTIVE ACTION TRAINING COURSES
Included with the ‘How’s My Driving?’ program are eleven eLearning courses designed to address specific unsafe driving behaviors identified by concerned motorists. When a call report comes in, the supervisor has the option of assigning the appropriate training course to the driver. It’s one more way of ensuring your employees drive more safely. Corrective action courses include:
- Distracted Driving
- Speeding Awareness – Large Vehicles
- Speeding Awareness – Small Vehicles
- Changing Lanes – Large Vehicles
- Changing Lanes – Small Vehicles
- Tailgating Awareness – Large Vehicles
- Tailgating Awareness – Small Vehicles
- Stop Signs and Signals – Large Vehicles
- Stop Signs and Signals – Small Vehicles
- Failure to Yield – Large Vehicles
- Failure to Yield – Small Vehicles
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Peace of mind that we do it right. We field 1,000 calls per day. Don’t try this yourself!
- Proven reduction in accidents
- Rigorous quality control process – 70% of motorist calls are screened out
- US-based call center operating 24/7/365 – Calls answered on the first ring 98% of the time!
- High-visibility, reflective, 140-candlepower decals
- Emailed call reports, transmitted in near real-time
- Document intervention and reduce liability
- Incident reports include a digital recording of every motorist call
- Training recommendations through our web-based platform
- Administrative reports and insightful fleet data available online 24/7 to authorized users
RECORDED WEBINAR: “Lifting the Hood on 1-800 ‘How’s My Driving?’”
Listen To Some Sample Calls
Sample Call #1
Sample Call #2
Sample Call #3
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“We were reluctant to use Driver’s Alert in the beginning because ThyssenKrupp Elevator had already established its own best-in-class call center, including the implementation of our own ‘How’s My Driving’ program. The process of receiving calls and notifying our branches worked well, but to enhance the success of the program we realized we needed to add or refine other elements related to tracking, reporting and driver’s safety training.” – TOM ARMSTRONG ,Director of Fleet Management, ThyssenKrupp
September 2014 ASSE Professional Safety Ad: Put a manager in every fleet vehicle with safety telematics!
Sound interesting? Reserve your spot at this FREE event: 7 Ways to Become a Fleet Safety Management Rock Star!...